- Todd and Clare strives to be a fun, safe, online dating and text chat platform that welcomes both men and women from all nationalities and backgrounds.
- We do our best to protect our users, as a responsible dating service, from infringement of privacy, discrimination, harassment, and prejudice.
- Our commitment to safety enables the text and phone conversations that happen on Todd and Clare, everyday, to continue to spark new offline friendships, and change people’s lives.
- To best serve our community, we have a zero-tolerance policy on abuse.
- Anyone found to be transmitting unlawful or age-restricted material to users’ phones, will be automatically banned from using the service with no appeal.
If you are 18 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicensable license to access T&C Network Solutions in compliance with the TOU; unlicensed access is unauthorized. You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or “frame” content from T&C Network Solutions. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sublicensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with T&C Network Solutions, e.g. for downloading, uploading, texting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam textings/email. You agree not to collect users’ personal and/or contact information (“PII”).
You agree we may moderate T&C Network Solutions access and use in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account/license termination. You agree (1) not to bypass said moderation, (2) we are not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating, and (3) nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on T&C Network Solutions:
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
- Ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- Recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- Prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- Alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- Child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
- Pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service
- Ivory; endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious textings or emails
- Anyone’s confidential or proprietary information
- Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- Counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- Spam; profiles or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- Profiles or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- Any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the extent permitted by law, (1) we make no promise as to T&C Network Solutions, its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) your access and use are at your own risk, and T&C Network Solutions is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”; (3) we are not liable for any harm resulting from (a) user content; (b) user conduct, e.g. illegal conduct; (c) your T&C Network Solutions use; or (d) our representations; (4) WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES (“T&C NETWORK SOLUTIONS ENTITIES”), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES & CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (5) T&C Network Solutions ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS (E.G. OF PROFIT, REVENUE, DATA, OR GOODWILL); (6) IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED $100 OR WHAT YOU PAID US IN THE PAST YEAR.
You agree (1) any claim, cause of action or dispute (“Claim”) arising out of or related to the TOU or your T&C Network Solutions use is governed by Texas (“TX”) law regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle; (2) Claims must be resolved exclusively by state or federal court in Houston, TX (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere); (3) to submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts; (4) any Claim must be filed by 1 year after it arose or be forever barred; (5) not to bring or take part in a class action against T&C Network Solutions Entities; (6) (except government agencies) to indemnify T&C Network Solutions Entities for any damage, loss, and expense (e.g. legal fees) arising from claims related to your T&C Network Solutions use; (7) you are liable for TOU breaches by affiliates (e.g. marketers) paid by you, directly or indirectly (e.g. through an affiliate network); and (8) to pay us for breaching or inducing others to breach the “USE” section, not as a penalty, but as a reasonable estimate of our damages (actual damages are often hard to calculate): $0.10 per server request, $1 per post, email, flag, or account created, $1 per item of PI collected, and $1000 per software distribution, capped at $25,000 per day.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
If you believe your copyright has been infringed, or your intellectual property rights otherwise violated, please notify Todd & Clare’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement (“Agent”), at:
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice, which shall include each of the following:
a) Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
b) Identification of the material on the T&C Network Solutions site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it;
c) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
d) A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
e) Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
f) Your physical or electronic signature.
Your Notice will be subject to The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Under appropriate circumstances, T&C Network Solutions may terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.